Here at Allegory Gallery, we try to do a lot! Sometimes, that means that you may miss something. So, we wanted to make sure that you know about some of the free services that we offer, today, namely online tutorials!
Each Tuesday, Andrew generally does a live broadcast that is a Tuesday Tutorial or Demonstration. Just yesterday, for example, he showed to how insert eyelets into leather to use in jewelry projects. This tutorial was requested by one of our viewers, so if there's something that you'd like to see from us, feel free to leave comments or send us an email to email@example.com with the tutorials that you'd like to see from us!
Also, each Saturday, we post a Saturday Morning Tutorial on our YouTube Channel. These aren't live, but rather pre-recorded and edited videos that we hope will give a spark to get your weekend started off creatively! This past weekend, our in-store teacher, Jenn Tuschong of JNTCreations, showed how to make this wire-wrapped bail with a top-drilled crystal.
- How to Make a Knotted Eye of Protection Pendant: https://youtube.com/live/KDdM9v-d7Zk?feature=share
- Basic Crystal Wire-Wrapping Tutorial: https://youtu.be/NM7acrLfoFY
- How to Make a Faux Plique-à-jour Pendant: https://youtube.com/live/tMOoXogTSZY?feature=share
- How to Make Textured Ginkgo Leaf Earring: https://youtube.com/live/x4klZgyA4BU?feature=share
- How to Make a Ribbon Tassel Necklace: https://youtube.com/live/y3cS-wPt94A?feature=share
- How to Make Basic Metal Jewelry Findings: https://youtu.be/WEicgzVKUIA